Herbs: anti-inflammatory herbal remedies
Inflammation is a natural reaction of the body to the source of the disease, but the chronic form can be devastating to health and be the cause of many diseases: arthritis, heart disease, various cancers and other serious ailments.
Therefore, it is important to respond at the first sign of discomfort and help the body to cope with the problem. Help this anti-inflammatory herbal remedies and not only. Stress management, physical exercise, proper nutrition can be crucial to improve the General condition.
Popular solution health problems is the inclusion in the diet of tea drinks that can be purchased at any pharmacy. Herbal medicine is widely used in the treatment of many diseases. But before you make a choice in favor of medicinal herbs, be sure to consult with your doctor.
Unlike synthetic drugs, herbs no side effects, but have a powerful effect, so use them with caution and most importantly, never to use multiple herbs. With the right attitude to herbal medicine, she cares for the body and helps to cope with all his problems.
Herbs: anti-inflammatory herbal remedies.
1. Hypericum (perforatum) is a rich source of resinous substances, tannins and evernimicin, vitamin e and C, nicotinic acid, choline, carotene and glycosides. It is popularly known as a cure for 99 diseases. Antidepressant.
Helps to cope with menopause, arthritis and rheumatism, and to cure enteritis and colitis. Has anthelmintic and diuretic effect.
Contraindications: high blood pressure.
2. Sage is a universal remedy for all diseases. Its leaves contain an essential oil, phytoncides, alkaloids and flavonoids. Antiseptic.
Helps with infertility, diarrhea, gastritis, colitis and hepatitis. Used for taking inside and gargle with angina and inflammation of the gums.
Sage tea is a preventative drink that improves memory, strengthens the nervous and immune systems, normalizes activity of the gastrointestinal tract.
Contraindications: pregnancy and lactation.
3. Lime color contains a rich complex of active substances, including ascorbic acid (a powerful antioxidant to strengthen the immune system).
A wide spectrum of action of this medicinal herb covers infectious diseases, as well as cystitis, migraine, neuralgia, hypertension, vascular crises, pyelitis and gastrointestinal spasms.
In folk practice, there are infusion, compresses and rinsing (in case of stomatitis, gingivitis, inflammation of the gums and throat).
May cause an allergic reaction.
4. Calendula is an effective anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic and analgesic agent.
In practice, use the infusion as a sedative and a painkiller, compresses and body wraps, for skin diseases, including herpes and acne, the decoction for rinsing the oral cavity ( including for thrush in children), tincture, for the treatment of purulent wounds, throat, cervical erosion and other inflammatory processes.
Essential oil of calendula has been used effectively to prevent and get rid of various inflammatory skin diseases.
5. Chamomile contains essential oil with disinfecting action, glycosides, flavonoids, vitamins and organic acids, including salicylate, which acts as a natural aspirin. Helps with any ailment, especially in all diseases of the stomach, kidneys, gallbladder, liver, bile duct spasms, and painful menstruation and can be used for the prevention of cystitis.
6. An infusion of viola tricolor cope with viral infection, and is also an effective remedy for cystitis and pyelonephritis.
7. Aloe is widely used in cosmetics, helping in inflammatory processes of external localization (acne, boils). The extract from the aloe leaf is taken orally to enhance the body’s defenses.
Contraindications: pregnancy, menstruation, hemorrhoids.
8. Oregano (herb on all occasions) is providing the dual benefit of simultaneously inhibiting the progression of the disease and its symptoms.
Two teaspoons of the plant contain almost 30% of vitamin K ( required daily intake).
9. Echinacea is a very effective herbal remedy for combating inflammatory processes in the organism caused by bacterial and viral infections.
Used as a rinse of the mouth. Is particularly effective in reducing inflammation of the gums, the mucous membranes, including those caused by the herpes virus and thrush.
10. Yarrow contains tannins and azulene, which helps in the fight against bacterial infections. This herb helps to heal cuts, wounds, abrasions, burns. It can be used in the form of poultices, tinctures, herbal teas.